- Grab the shirt that you want to use for this project. You could also use multiple shirts and in multiple patterns to create a chunky and funky look. You could also use a sweater to create a knitted scarf!
- Cut the sleeves and the hem off of the scarf
- Decide how wide you want the scarf to be and mark it at the bottom. Cut the strip out.
- Use the rest of the shirt (and the sleeves if you can!) to cut out more strips of the same width utilized above. Your pieces wont be the same length, but that doesnt matter because you will be stitching them together. All that matters is that the strips are the same width.
- Grab your sewing machine or needle and thread and stitch all of the pieces together so you have one long strip.
- Stitch the first and last strips together to make a full loop.